It's a WONDER-FULL life!
THANKING HIM for SuRPRISe BLESSINGS and REALIZATIONS!
I know that 3 out of the 7 of my weekly posts. . .Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, are about God's work in our lives, and sometimes that works it's way into Sunday Song, Friday's Fotos and Saturday's Sayings, too, and will probably sometimes even get into my Tuesday posts.
That's just how I feel about life. . .God is a part of everything in my life, and I have learned to appreciate all of the little things of my days and see God's hand in everything.
Ephesians 3: 20-21NIV
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
This week's 7 Wonders of the Week:
1. Changing from being sad that my children's childhood days are gone to
realizing that we have made it through all of the stages of raising children!
2. Enjoying relationships with our children
3. Extended Family. . .Enjoying being an Aunt and Sister and Sister-in-law, Enjoying relationships with my parents and with Jeff's Mom, Dee
4. God gave me a job that I wasn't looking for!
5. Hearing Jase share about his week at Falls Creek
6 Jeff thought he was going to miss going to Falls Creek this summer.
Jeff, Jase, Kalyn and I will all be at Falls Creek the week of July 13.
7. Jeff and I enjoy each others' company. . .being married to my best friend.
Please share YOUR "wonders" for this past week.
3 days ago