Today, I am thankful for CHRISTIAN FRIENDSHIPS, not just friends who are Christians, but Christian Friendships.
1. As always, first, I am thankful for my personal relationship with Jesus. He truly is
2. Then, I am thankful that my husband and I do have a Christian friendship.
3. I also truly have a Christian friendship with each of our children;
my parents; my mom in law; my brothers and each of my sisters in law.
4. Now, I am thankful that the emphasis at Falls Creek youth camp was
the difference in just having friends who are Christians and actually
having Christian friendships.
5. I am thankful for the many Christian blogger friends that I have found.
Now, I know you are thankful. Write a post about 5 things that you are thankful for today, and then link up with
Sonya at http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/
and Lynn at http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/
so that others will come read your post and you can enjoy reading a lot of others.
Have a Thankful Thursday!