Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go! #134

My answers are in green. These things can be complicated to fill-in. :)

Not too difficult really, just copy and paste and change to your answers. Join in the Fun!



1. ___Mistakes_or Heartbreaks_ are not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the rain __makes me sleepy__.

3. ___Chocolate Strawberries tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is __more rewarding than you realize it will be__.

5. __All of God's creation_ is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a way to continue making memories, even after the kids are grown.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __being with Jeff and Jase___, tomorrow my plans include __Kalyn coming home!! and maybe us meeting her at Six Flags and Sunday, I want to go to church and have Family Time and cook Kalyn's favorite foods!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I love this idea and will hope to try it soon.
    Collette xx

    ReplyDelete