Sunday, January 31, 2010

About the Tablet

I began my blog on March 24, 2009,
first-just as a place to record the scripture that I was working on memorizing with Beth Moore's challenge,
and to record my prayers.


I named it


Sandy's
Scripture and Prayer
to

Share,


because that's what it was.
I liked the allliteration of it, but I was never happy with it, because it is not really MY scripture! It's God's Word to us, but it was the scripture that I had chosen to share with others who visit my blog.


I would really like to develop my writing and increase my following.

I have received a lot of blessings from reading other blogs.
I really enjoyed all of the posts and participating in the 3 week series in January 2010,


Fresh Year, Fresh Start.


I won my blog makeover by commenting and posting during that series.


I am very grateful for the new look for my blog.


I decided to call my blog



The Tablet of My Heart.


My heart's desire is for


Love and Faithfulness to never leave me,. . .


I am


writing them on the


Tablet of my Heart.

I want to share with you what God speaks to me through His word,

and

I want to share some of my prayers with you.

I want to be a blessing to others, to glorify God.


4 comments:

  1. Sandy, I LOVE your new blog design -hope you do, too!

    Thanks again for participating in Fresh Year, Fresh Start! I pray that this "fresh start" is a real blessing to you and many others who will learn from you on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy your blog is beautiful! I'm so glad you won and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loving your new blog design! Beautiful and keep writing!
    Love Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your blog originated with the desire to share the Scripture that you were memorizing. What an awesome foundation! I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete