Sunday, January 31, 2010

About Me

I am extremely blessed, and my prayer is that I will be a blessing to others.


I was first blessed to be raised in a Christian home with lots of love and guidance.


I am older sister to two brothers. When I was 7, I was blessed by my Dad sitting me in his lap and explaining to me why I should pay attention in church. (after he gave me the spanking he had promised me)


Then, he knelt by my bed with me, as I asked Jesus into my heart.


When I was in high school, I thought that I hadn't really been saved.


I later realized that Jesus did come into my heart when I was 7, but I didn't grow in my walk with Him, as I should have.


I now have a burden to help young girls and my children-who are not children anymore,


to grow in their Christian walk.


When I was 19, I was very blessed to marry the man that God chose to be my husband.


God blessed us by letting us raise 3 children, Josh, Kalyn and Jase for Him.


I am so blessed to be God's daughter, raised by Wayne and Betty;


Jeff's wife-He is my best friend, next to Jesus. Christ is the Center of our marriage.;


"Mom" to Josh, Kalyn and Jase-sometimes called, "Mama";


"Gramma" to Madasyn Shae and Jocyah Thomas David;


blessed greatly by all of our extended family,


and I am blessed to be an elementary special education teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, YOU ARE SO BLESSED and I have such a different past than you, and yet...Jesus died for both of us and He loves us the same. That is the most amazing thing to me of God. Girlfriend, what a testimony you have to the providence of God that you can live today with no regrets or baggage of any kind. Hallelujah! Love,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of your art and digital work and found your blog at google while I was looking for a picture verse for my blog- i was blessed more to read your "about me". Truly you are blessed and continue to be a blessing XD

    ReplyDelete