Thursday, January 28, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today, among many other blessings, I am thankful for. . .

1. God's Word-His teachings to guide us in our daily life.

2. People who He has called to teach us, like Beth Moore, and others.

3. Everything about my weekend in Houston, to celebrate a year of scripture memory.

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2010/01/siesta-smt-celebration-recaps.html

4. My Surprise when I came home. . .I won the blog make-over, from the Fresh Year, Fresh Start. Jo-Lynne is working on it. So it will be revealed soon.

5. This "milestone" in my blogging. . .my 200th post. My husband is beginning to tolerate my blogging more. I am so blessed by all of your blogs!

Go to http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/ to read other Thankful Thursday posts and to join in.

Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey, who also had been hosting another Thankful Thursday, is taking a blog sabbatical to work on her writing. I am praying God's blessings on her!

7 comments:

  1. Hey--love your new Blog Title and can't wait to see the makover...

    So glad you had a blast in Houston--I knew you would. Hop over to RW and tell me what you have learned in the first month of reading through the Bible:)

    Keelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-ha. I see a new name in the corner of your blog. And a new look coming too? I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a blessing! Loved hugging you and meeting you face to face sweet one. Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 200th post! It such a wonderful medium to encourage others in the Lord and find kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the blog makeover!

    I'm glad you had such a good time in Houston too!
    It was just wonderful, huh?

    I think it took a while for my husband and some of my friends to understand blogging, but now he reads my blog and has seen the amazing friendships I've made on here.

    Stay warm & safe.
    Love,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your blog makeover. I want one of those too.

    Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 200th post and the blog make-over! I too loved everything about the Scripture memory party!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete