Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Precious Life is. . .Handle with Care!


I am just so overwhelmed at this moment, with the fragileness of life.

I am wholeheartedly against abortion. I know that it not only ends one life, but affects all others involved, for the rest of their lives.

This week, Sanctity of Life week, I am not only thinking about the millions of babies who never got a chance at life, and all the others that are affected by an abortion,

I am also heartbroken for friends who are burying their 10 year old son, (grandson, brother) today, who was killed in a car accident.


I am also heartbroken for my sister-in-law who lost a baby, Eli.

I am also heartbroken for the many who have lost or are losing a child to illness.

I am also heartbroken for family and friends who are coming near to the end of a long life, and are losing the quality of their life.

Life is too precious to spend being hurtful or careless. My prayer is that I will show love to my family, friends, students, and co-workers every second that I am with them.

{Brooke is doing a special series this week for Sanctity of Human Life Week ... you won't want to miss these incredible posts about how abortion affects lives and our culture. Please read her "White as Snow" series this week at A Life in Need of Change.}


1 comment:

  1. Your heart is rich with love, Sandy. You're right, life is too precious to spend being hurtful or careless. Thank you for the reminder today.

    ReplyDelete