Monday, January 18, 2010

Counting the days. . .

Siesta Scripture Memory Team Celebration

I'm looking forward to Friday. . .a personal day off work. . .a loooooonnnng
road trip (which I'm really not great at enduring, but I'm trusting that God is going to get me through this one, so that I'm fine the whole time, and kind to my men when I get home, too!) with a great friend. . .who I hope can drive in the big city of Houston, TX. . .
great teaching from Beth Moore. . .great music from Travis Cottrell. . .a great time with 499 or a few more Siestas, including several of you who I know and love through your blogs, but can't wait to meet you!. . .celebrating a year of scripture memory and all the blessings of being a Christian. I will try to find a pink boa before Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Blessings are in store with Beth and all the others!!!

    ReplyDelete