Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Diana's TEXAS BLOGGING GALS site


My friend, Diana has created a site just for bloggers who live or have lived in Texas to connect.
I wasn't born in Texas, do not currently live there, and may never again, but I am not far from the border, and am very thankful for the years that I did live in Texas.
I am thankful for the friends and family that I have in Texas.
I am glad for the chance to connect with Texas bloggers. Thank you, Diana!
If you live in Texas or did live there, and would like to find more bloggers to connect with, go to Diana's site.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a Texan! Remember you still have a house right here in North Texas. And I see your vehicles there occasionally when you come down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the Texas Blogging Gals site. It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete