Sunday, January 24, 2010

BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF. . .but I do believe!


And we Know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according his purpose.
Romans 8:28NIV

I so wish that I could go back. . .no, I don't want to go back to my high school days, but I just wish I had done it differently, back then! I wish I had more self confidence, but also more trust in God. I was a Christian, just not strong in my personal relationship with him. I made mistakes, but God forgave me and

Blessed me beyond belief!
Some days, I can't believe that God gave me such a loving, forgiving Christian husband, who does such a wonderful job of loving me, fathering our kids, and supporting our family.
Some days, I can't believe that God has blessed us with 3 very healthy children who have grown up into fine young Christians and have hardly given us any problems at all.
Some days, I can't believe that God always provides for us.
But then, EVERYDAY I DO BELIEVE!
I do believe that He alone has given us all that we have and that He will always provide for us.

4 comments:

  1. I love that verse of Scripture.

    God has also blessed me beyond belief! I am truly thankful for all of His wonderful blessings in my life.

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy!
    I can't believe we didn't get to meet at the event. I think I have confused everyone with my blog name because every time I would change the header picture it would tell me I had to have a title so I would make up a title to go along with the picture. So....I'm sticking with Valerie Chris now (until I learn how to do it differently.)
    Wasn't the weekend wonderful?!! I'm still trying to come down from the high. I have so much more to blog about. ;)
    We'll have to get together one day.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Love,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, wish I had done things differently. I see young people on fire for God and I wish I had been the same. Thankfully God is still working on me and I hope that as an adult I can be what I was not as a young person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog Sandy. I can tell you too will continue to memorize your scriptures. I'm so glad it stuck with me and compels me to keep hiding God's Word in my heart. Let's keep it up girl! Blessings today!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete