Thursday, July 9, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY. . .

Previously, "THURSDAY'S THANKFUL THOUGHTS"

I started writing my Thursday's Thankful Thoughts about 5 weeks ago, knowing that it wasn't original to put Thankful together with Thursday, since they both start with Th and also since our once a year Thanksgiving Day is always on Thursday.

I am just always saying "I'm thankful for. . ." because I do have a lot to be thankful for. I don't always show it, but I try.

Now, I am trying really hard to join Sonya and other blogger friends at
http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/
I tried several times to get her Thankful Thursday button, and she gave very simple directions, but I just can't seem to get it. I'm going to go ahead and post my thankful thoughts for today and join in with the others. I will get the button on eventually.



Today, I am thankful for my FAMILY!

1. I am extremely thankful for my husband and everything that he does for our family.

2. This week, along with just being thankful for each of our 3 kids, and that each have a
strong relationship with Jesus Christ. . .I am specifically thankful that each do like to
cook and help in the kitchen. This week, Jase has been doing that a lot, and we
have enjoyed it very much!

3. I am thankful that Josh is such a good husband and Daddy!; thankful for the beautiful
and fun granddaughter that he and Adrianne blessed us with; once again, thankful
for a visit from them.

4. I am thankful that we had Kalyn home last weekend and that she is lovin' her job so much.

5. I am thankful that Jase is posting memory verses around the house.

It's so hard to limit to 5. My extended family might be next week.

Now, please join in and share your thankful thoughts for this Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. May God bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful Thursday is a great blogging tradition! My parents have a neat sign on their wall of 3 John 1:4 that says, "I have no greater joy than to know theat my children walk in the truth." What a neat thing to be thankful for!

    Thanks for posting about my give-away!

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie, we also have a neat wall plaque of
    3 John 4 and my parents have a different one of that verse in their home, also.

    ReplyDelete