It could be when your heart was bursting with pride because of something special your child did or it could be a moment when your heart was breaking for your child. Either way, I hope you'll share some of your "mama moments" with us.
Here are mine for this past week.
- hearing Kalyn crying on the phone, saying
"I'm just so ready to see you all.";
- all of the moments that we got to be with Kalyn at Falls Creek this past week;
- Kalyn promised each of us, Jeff, Jase and me that she would tell us what was bothering her, but she never did.
- a heart to heart talk between Jase, Jeff and myself
- an invitation on Facebook from Jase to join his Echo Scripture memory and prayer request group
- reading Jase's Facebook status about God at work
- missing Josh, Adrianne and Madasyn