Saturday, July 25, 2009

PSALM SATURDAY. . .SATURDAY'S SAYINGS


Psalm 77:11-12NIV
I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.
Psalm 103:1-8NIV
Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
SATURDAY'S SAYINGS. . .
Remember. . .Don't Forget. . .Forget Not. . .
Praise the Lord!!!
"Don't forget" or "Remember" to check out Collette's Psalm Saturday at

1 comment:

  1. Great choices Sandy! Studying the Psalms is being a real blessing to me!
    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete