Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE 2009



Our Christmas tree is a traditional, artificial one, full of 27 years worth of special ornaments. . .stuffed Santas that I sewed by hand (and I don't sew) and apples that I painted-our first or second Christmas. . .a few ceramic ornaments I made. . .many, many ornaments that each of our three children made. . .ornaments made by my Grandma. . .different ornaments that my Mom has given each of us every year. . .different ornaments each year that my sister-in-law, Alyssa paints The Hammocks on. . .ornaments given to us by special friends. . ornaments that belonged to our grandparents. . .Angels. . .Snowmen. . .snowflakes. . Santas. . .our kid's pictures, names and handprints all over the tree. . .
all on one big tree. . .topped with a beautiful, light up angel in a gold dress. . .and the skirt is Snowmen latch hook, made by aunt, who went to heaven in 1984,
a tree full of special memories. . .room for a few more. . .
What does your tree look like this year?
Join in on the fun at

2 comments:

  1. Love your tree!! These are the best kind--full of little precious memories of a blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memory trees are the best. I haven't decorated one thing inside. Not feeling strongly motivated but I will get my rear in gear soon!

    ReplyDelete