Monday, December 21, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday- All I Want For Christmas. . .

I'm barely getting in on this Friend Makin' Monday, but I am!
So today's FMM theme is. . .

"All I Want for Christmas"

Truly, in all ways, for everyone, all I really want is. . .


peace. . .at the Christmas dinner table,
peace. . .in each of our hearts,
PEACE on EARTH!



When my Husband and my Mom asked me to please tell them what they could buy me for Christmas. . .
what I really, truly needed, so that I could see to read the Bible, was a
GIANT PRINT BIBLE!



I did just empty the bottle of perfume that my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday, so . . .

this is a nice gift to get from my husband. It's okay that I have "no surprises". We like to shop together. He still wrapped my gifts up very beautifully, and I will unwrap them on

Christmas morning!







Last year, my Mom bought me a pair of short brown boots, and my Husband bought me tall black boots. I still wear both of them, but have already gotten them scuffed up, by kneeling down, working with my students.
My husband took me shopping. I wanted a pair of brown boots. He bought a pair of brown and a pair of black!, and almost a pair of red boots!

So. . .those are the gifts that I already know I am getting, but know that I will enjoy!

What I really want is to be with all of my family members, and for us all to enjoy being together and focus on JESUS!

What do you want this year for Christmas?




No comments:

Post a Comment