Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday's Unwrapped


I am truly very Thankful everyday. I am working on showing it in my expressions.
Today, I was feeling especially blessed, and wanting to blog about it, but not sure where to start, and wanting to link up with other bloggers, then I found. . .
Tuesdays Unwrapped at http://chattingatthesky.com/
That's it! I am unwrapping some very special gifts today!
I first began today by cooking breakfast for my youngest son. He cooks breakfast often, but today, he was short on time, before basketball practice. It was a pleasure to cook for him, and he was thankful.
I read,
Psalm 37:3-8NIV
Trust in the Lord and do good
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the Lord
and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and He will do this.
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret when men succed in thier ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath,
do not fret--it leads only to evil.
My husband went into work for a meeting, and then came back home for a little while, because he will be working late tonight, closing the bank at 7:00 p.m.
He wanted me to just be still with him. It was a very special gift!
I am counting the hours down til my daughter's pt crusier, "Ruby", pulls in the driveway, with her behind the wheel, home from college for Thanksgiving break.
That is a very special gift!
I am going to take time to enjoy all of the special moments with all of our family.
We are very blessed.
What special gifts are you taking the time to "unwrap" this Tuesday.
Join the others at
I may or may not get back on this week, since the computer is in Kalyn's room,
so
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sandy

1 comment: