I am very thankful
(1) to have that service back. It's one of those things that we can live without and that we take for granted, and that can have some negative effects, but does give us a lot of benefits, too, such as
(2) all of the blogs we are able to read, and
(3) to have a collection of our own writing together on a blog,
(4) with encouraging comments from others.
This week, and always, I am also very thankful for
(5) all of the men and women who fight for our country.
Bonus this week!: My friend Debbi and I have a hotel room reserved and are planning to go to Houston in January for the LPM Scripture Memory Celebration!!! I know God must be planning for me to be there!
I am joining Sonya @ http://www.truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/
and Iris @ www.eph2810.com/thankful-thursday/thankful-thursday-3/
What are you thankful for this week?