Friday, November 13, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas. . .Week 6!. . .SHOPPING. . .



I think maybe I will need to thank my friend Keelie for getting us started thinking about Christmas for 12 weeks, so that I (and a few other proctasinators or busy people) will be ready and not stressed when the day to Celebrate Christmas is here.

I can't believe it's week 6, half way through our countdown!


I do always want to give very special gifts to others, but I am not a great shopper. My husband is actually a better shopper than I am. I do like to shop with him. . .when I'm in the mood. Speaking of mood, all of the other participants of Keelie's 12 Weeks of Christmas have written really fun posts about the special sights and sounds of Christmas shopping.


If you didn't come here from Keelie's blog party, you've got to go there, but before you do, please hop over to my other blog


to read about one really great, easy, quick way that I like to get some special gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment