Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IN HIS WORD WEDNESDAY

Peace...John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Today, I am just copying Megan's post, from http://dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-his-word-wednesday.html

but really not because I'm being lazy. It's really and truly because it is exactly what I need this morning.

My heart is troubled for some of my students who have anger issues, and I am leaving this morning to go to a teacher workshop.

I am praying that my students and the substitute will have a good day.

I am praying that the Mom that the principal, 2nd grade teacher and I asked to come meet with us this morning, before I leave, will come, and that she will help us help her 2 boys.

Like Megan, I find so much Comfort and Peace in that verse~**********
What has God been teaching you lately?
Do you have a prayer request?

Do you have a Bible verse that has stuck out to you?

Even just words of encouragement. I would love to hear from you!

Please say hi to me today, write your own post,

then go over to http://dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-his-word-wednesday.html

to link up to share with us how God is using His word to work in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that's what you needed Sandy!

    I'm praying for the whole situation at school

    thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete