Monday, November 23, 2009

ABC's of THANKFULNESS

It's another Thanksgiving Meme!
I can never resist the opportnity to list the things
I am thankful for!
The rules are to think of a word (sometimes I couldn't limit it to just 1 word, but you can, if you want!) for each letter of the alphabet for something that you are thankful for.
Feel free to try it yourself.
A-Adrianne, Alyssa, Angela (daughter in-law and siter-in-laws)
B-Babies, Beauty
C-Charley (my brother), Church Family
D-Dad, Danny (my brother)
E-Everyday
F-Family and Friends
G-God's Grace
H-Happiness
I-Inheritance
J-Jeff, Josh, Jase, Job
K-Kalyn
L-LOVE. Larry (my brother in-law)
M-Mom, Mom-in-law, Michelle (my sister-in-law). Madasyn
N-Nights at home, Nieces and Nephews
O-Oportunities to minister to others
P-Paraprofessionals who help students, Pastors
Q-Quiet time with God
R-Ray, my late Dad-in-law, Rick, my brother in-law
S-Scripture Memory. Students
T-ThanksLIVING
U-Universe created by God
V-Vast amount of blessings
W-Word of God
X-Xmas doesn't cut it, it is CHRISTmas
Y-You are reading my blog.
Z-Zealous living for God

2 comments: