Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo: A Post a Day Keeps the Juices Flowing

I'm joining other blogging buddies in National Blog Posting Month, trying to post every day.
I used to keep a prayer journal. Now, I'm a blogger. It has become a hobby, sometimes an addiction. Sometimes, it does consume a lot of time, but it has a lot of benefits. I have been inspired by people I would have never met otherwise. I have been able to keep in contact with a few awesome bloggers from my previous home. I have learned things and gotten new recipes. It's a blessing even to just be able to go back and read my own thoughts from the past, on the screen.
I still have a dream of writing a book someday. I know I'm getting older. . .I better get started.
Just typing in my thoughts on this blog does help "get the juices flowing".

Scripture for today is "The Golden Rule"

Matthew 7:12NIV

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

My Prayer for Today:

Deat Heavenly Father,

I Praise You for the awesome Creator, God and Friend that You are to me.

I Repent of my selfishness and defensiveness. Thank you for your forgiveness.

I Acknowledge that You are with me in everything I do.

I Intercede today for both of my brothers' families, that their prayers will be answered.

Supplication-I pray for myself, that you will help me to be able to manage my time.

Equipping: I pray that you will equip me to be the Christian, wife, mom, daughter, teacher, friend that You have called me to be.

Thank you, Lord, for all of the blessings You have given me.

In Your Name I Pray


No comments:

Post a Comment