Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Song











When I was a teenager, the song "Pass It On" was THE Falls Creek Song. (Wonderful Baptist Church Camp in Oklahoma)
Now, there is a different, great Praise Band to lead the worship each week. I still have my Everybody Sing 'n' Celebrate! song book from Falls Creek, 1979.

PASS IT ON
1. It only takes a spark to get a fire going--
and soon all those around can warm up to it's glowing---That's how it is with God's love--Once you've experienced it, you spread His love to ev'ryone; You want to pass it on---
2. What a wondrous time is spring, when all the trees are budding--the birds begin to sing; The flowers start their blooming--That's how it is with God's love---Once you've experienced it, you want to sing it's fresh like spring; You want to pass it on.
3. I wish for you my friend this happiness that I've found---You can depend on Him. It matters not where you're bound---I'll shout it from the mountain top--I want my world to know; The Lord of love has come to me, I want to pass it on.
Please pray for me as I go with the middle school youth this week (leave Mon. 11:00 a.m.-return on Saturday)to Falls Creek. Then, I will go again on July 13 with the high school youth.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your very sweet comments... that was a tough day, and it's nice to know others understand!

    You have a very sweet blog yourself, with lots of fun family photos! Very enjoyable.

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete