Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday's Sayings

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see."
--Corrie ten Boom

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for your perfect timing and purposes. Thank you for every place that I have lived and for each person You have brought into my life. Thank you for your forgiveness. Please help me to be the person you want me to be today.
In Jesus' Name I Pray


"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
---Dr. Seuss


Dear Lord,
Help me to not be sad because my children have grown up. Help me to enjoy the moments I have with them now.
Thank you so much for blessing my life with the childlren that You have given to me to raise.
In Your Name I Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment