Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Prayer for all of My Sister-in-laws---

I do not have a sister, but I have 3 wonderful sister-in-laws who are all like sisters to me.

They are all going through difficult times right now.

First, my sister-in-law, Alyssa, wife to Danny, will be in the hospital tomorrow to have a blood transfusion, because she is severely anemic. Please pray for her.

Also, her 14 year old son, Zachary has shingles! Please pray for their family.

They all are planning to go to Falls Creek on Monday.

My sister-in-law, Michelle, sister to Jeff, is between homes right now. She and her family sold their house in Plainview and bought one in Lubbock. They have been all 4 staying in one hotel room for almost 2 weeks, now. She is waiting for Caden to finish his baseball season, and then she will go to her Mom's in Okc. until her husband returns from business trips. They will move in July.

My sister-in-law, Angela, wife to Charley, is going to have to have a surgery on July 2, after returning from Falls Creek, and before their Mission Trip. She may not be able to go on the mission trip. They are also in the process of adopting a baby girl.


I am so thankful for all 3 of my sister-in-laws. I am praying for all of them and their families.


No comments:

Post a Comment