Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Celebrate today! Celebrate after a storm!. . .


I had already been searching for a special verse for today, my birthday, but couldn't find THE verse.
Then, I was doing dishes, and looked at my daily verse booklet in the window sill, and saw IT. . .
an old favorite, but THE verse for today.
Psalm 118:24
the translation in my window, I haven't found which one it is:
"I have made this day; rejoice and be glad in it!"
NIV
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
NKJ
"This is the day the Lord has made; We WILL rejoice and be glad in it!"
The Message
"This is the very day God acted----let's celebrate and be festive!"
One of the men who came to my door to leave his card for tree and roof service kept saying, "Have a good day, if you can!"
Well of course I can! I will rejoice and be glad! (and very thankful!)

1 comment: