Thursday, August 27, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today, my mind is thinking the same thankful thoughts that I had last week, for my husband, children, my job. I am always able to come up with more things that I am thankful for, and today, I do have 5 more to list.
My heart is very sad for Sonya, in the loss of her wonderful Dad, but also joyful that she has the peace that he is in heaven, and she will see him again.

Today, I am thankful for

1. my Mom, for the support she has always given me, and the love that she gives to all of our family.

2. my Dad, for the support he has always given me, and the love that he gives to all of our family.

3. that we live just 30 minutes away from my parents, and am able to be with them.

4. for the example of my parents' marriage.

5. for the full support from our youth minister, in a new ministry that I am going to be involved in with high school girls.

Please join Sonya and others at http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com to share the things you are thankful for today.

Have a Terrific Thankful Thursday.

7 comments:

  1. I assure you that support from your pastor in a ministry is huge!!! I am sure this will be a big blessing for you and those high school girls who, if they are like the teenage girls in our area, can surely use good, godly examples!!
    Blessings on your ministry!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed to work with young ladies. Many blessings to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for tomatoes... lots and lots of tomatoes... so many I will have sauce, salsa, and tomato soup goodness all though the winter, thankyou LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely list, you are blessed to still have your wonderful parents !
    ~ Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing more about your new ministry! It is great living near your parent isn't it? Mine are just 30 mins down the road as well.
    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining with you in thanksgiving for the family God has blessed you with.
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you at Truth4theJourney. How wonderful that you are blessed with wonderful parents.

    Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete