Sunday, August 2, 2009

SUNDAY'S SONGS OF PRAISE




THANK YOU, JESUS


Thank you Jesus for all you've done,

Thank you, Lord

Thank you Jesus for vict'ries won,

O! thank you Lord,

For thy love and tender care,

For thy Word and answered prayer,

Thank you Jesus for all you've done,

Thank you Lord.


Thank you Jesus for love like Thine,

Thank you Lord, Thank you Jesus for grace divine,

O! thank you Lord,

For thy cross of Calvary,

For thy blood that cleanseth me,

Thank you Jesus that thou art mine,

Thank you Lord.


Today, I AM PRAISING GOD for all of the things listed in the song above,

for ALL He has done, victories won, His love and tender care, answered prayer,

His love, His grace, His blood that I need so much to cleanse me, His death that has given me life.


I am praising and thanking Him for this beautiful Sunday to spend in worship and then spending the rest of the day with my family.


I am praising and thanking Him for giving me the job that He gave me.


I am linking up with Amy at http://girlfriendsgetreal.blogspot.com/


Also, go over to Diana's blog at http://dfseason.blogspot.com/

to see what great Sunday Song she has posteed today. If she hasn't posted a song yet, she does already have Praises on her post. She usually posts a new song every Sunday and she has a really great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment