Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TO THINK ABOUT TUESDAY. . .I Timothy 5:4-8NIV. . .loving family. . .obeyng the Lord


I Timothy 5: 4, 8NIV
But if a widow has children or grandchildren,
these should learn first of all to put their religion
into practice by caring for their own family
and so repaying their parents and grandparents,
for this is pleasing to God.
If anyone does not provide for his relatives,
and especially for his immediate family,
he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.


What are you thinking about today?
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Thank you for sharing. I've not studied much in Timothy but in the past few days, different verses from Timothy has popped up to me. I think God is trying to get my attention to study Timothy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband read those verses to me before we got married. My respect and love for him grew as he wanted me to know that he felt responsibility in caring for his widowed mother. His love and care for family have been evident through our 41 years of marriage, and I am so thankful for him.

    ReplyDelete