Thursday, March 24, 2011

SIMPLE PLEASURES THURSDAY. . .the simple pleasure of blogging!

SIMPLE PLEASURES THURSDAY is the place and time to slow down and think about the special, simple thing that is giving you pleasure. Since I have been joining Dayle's party at A Collection of This and That on Thursdays, it has made me think every day about my "simple pleasures". So, I usually have a long list of simple pleasures, and can't get it to just one to share. I have had simple pleasures every day, and did take some pictures that I might share next week.
Today, is my "2 year Blogiversary", so today my simple pleasure is. . .You!. . .
I have always wanted to write and been encouraged to, but my blog is not really creative writing. It is SIMPLE. It started out as prayers and memory verses. Now, in addition to that, it is "Counting it All JOY", "Simple Pleasures", "A Little Happy Blog Hop", "Spiritual Sundays" and a little more. I would like to be able to benefit/bless others more with my blog. I will work on that. I don't have any give aways right now, but THANK YOU very much for taking the time to read my blog. I am blessed by so many wonderful blogs!
What is your simple pleasure this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! I also began blogging because I wanted to write, but like you I haven't done a lot of creative writing. Recently I started a second blog to share photos and other writing that doesn't fit into inspirational/devotional category. (Not much creative writing there, either.)

    All that to say, I've always been blessed when visiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a joy to have you share yourself with the blogging community. Press on!

    ReplyDelete