Wednesday, March 16, 2011

COUNTING IT ALL JOY WEDNESDAY. . .The JOYS of Blogging and Happy Birthday, Angel!. . .and Rejoicing in Hope!


Blogging. . .I created my Blog almost 2 years ago, because I was blessed by the LPM blog and I wanted to record my scripture memory. I do truly strive not to let blogging or Facebook take time away from time with God, time with my family or time that I need to spend doing "homehold"chores.

I have been blessed by hundreds of blogs.

I can't remember how I found Loren's blog, The Magoos News, but I remember that I found Angel's blog through Loren's.

Angel's blog is home to Count it All JOY Wednesday. I know that Angel is having a difficult time expressing her joy these days, while her son is preparing to go to Afghanistan, but I know she still has a grateful heart.

Today is Angel's birthday, so go here to share in the JOY of wishing her a Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Angel. for creating Counting it All JOY Wednesday!

Happy Birthday, Angel!!!!

It fills me with JOY to pray for Angel's son Shane as he is deployed to serve our country, and also my friend/neighbor Jama's husband, John. I am praying for them and their families!

Jama. . .while she was at the hospital with one of her daughter's having ear surgery, her mother and other 3 children were in a wreck. Another daughter was thrown out of the car, but is fine, "Praise the Lord!". Her mom had to be air lifted to a far away hospital to have surgery on her broken leg.

This is my scripture that I am claiming today, as I count it all JOY.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:1-5NIV

What is giving you JOY this week? Don't forget to go wish Angel a Happy Birthday!

Have a JOYFUL Wednesday!

Sandy :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy for always spreading the JOY even when I haven't been able to post!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and for the prayers. You are the best!!

    I did post today!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I've enjoyed looking over yours! God bless you in your blogging, your family life, and in your teaching!

    ReplyDelete