Friday, July 9, 2010

Kelly's Show Us Your Life---FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE


For Kelly's Show Us Your Life, the topic is your favorite Bible verse.

hmmmm, Just like all of the other posts I have read linked up to this (some of the 104), it's very hard for me to limit to just one. I started trying to pick the few that I would write about for this post, and then I thought, "You can just look at my blog, the verses I have posted on the side, and then my Memory Verses for the past year and half. If I had to choose one scripture it would be my Life Scripture. . .
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Then, since blogging has become a passion for me,
this one has been close to my heart.
Proverbs 3:3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.

And here is the one the Lord gave me for TODAY!
Psalm 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for You alone, O Lord,
make me (and my husband and children)
dwell in safety.

Like I said, if you want to take the time, you can look back at my Memory Verses,
(really Meditation Verses for me) and see which verses have been speaking to me the most.
All scripture is inspired by God and good for instruction, reproof. . .
Now, I'm going to have to find the reference for that one, and the rest of it, and commit it to memory!

What scripture is your favorite right now?
Link up with Kelly. I'm going to be #107 or higher, so you can go read the posts, and get a lot of scripture and inspiration in your mind!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know about this meme!! I will have to remember and link up sometime!! Just wanted to say thank you to you for leaving me such sweet comments!! You are a blessing!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment and prayers! :) Love your blog and your verses as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading the verse that went with your blogging! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for comment, and I love the verses you shared. Thank you so much.

    Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete