Thursday, March 11, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY


I almost missed posting on Thursday again, but I am making it this time! yea!


My heart and mind are flooding with more than 5 things that I am thankful for!

What to share tonight. . .

I am thankful that. . .

1. God answers prayers and heals us in more ways than one!
2. God's Word is full of encouraging scripture!
3. God created the seasons!
4. Spring Break means getting some needed rest, relaxation and great family time!
5. Our daughter has chosen to come home for Spring Break!

I am joining with Greg C. over at Greg's General Store today for Thankful Thursday, and also Laurie at Women Taking a Stand.



What are you thankful for? To see more thankful Thursday posts please click HERE

5 comments:

  1. I may complain about the winter but it makes me appreciate spring and summer. God's plan is awesome. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah for healings of all kinds!!
    Spring break....so ready! Thank you Jesus for Spring, and breaks!!
    Enjoy your daughter's home coming!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful thankful list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,

    I truly enjoy the changing of the seasons, each and every one of them. While I would like winter and summer to not be as long, God designed them and so I say....good enough. ;-)

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too and grateful for the seasons - every new season that approaches, I am so ready for by the time it arrives! I love the Spring for the long awaited color that it brings, I love the Summer that brings warmth into my days, I love the Fall for the beautiful colors and refreshing coolness after a long hot summer, and I love Winter for the cozy days spent by a roaring fire with my fsmily.
    God is so good to give us the changes to look forward to throughout the year!
    So glad that you get to spend time relaxing and enjoying your daughter - what a blessing indeed!
    Have a great weekend,
    Kymber

    ReplyDelete