Friday, February 4, 2011

YOUTH and COLLEGE CHURCH SUPER BOWL PARTY MENUS

Just a list of some of the food that will be at the two parties that we are helping with tonight. I had a few other things on the list that got crossed off, because my husband doesn't like for me to "over do it" and lose the focus of the fellowships. There will be some other things at the college party to round it out, probably. I am coordinating the food at the youth party and attending and helping with the college party. There will probably be plenty of food at the youth party, but the "Martha" always wants to make sure.



YOUTH
variety of chicken wings with homemade ranch dip

barbeque little smokies

bacon cream cheese crescent wraps

ham and cheese sun dried tomato torilla rollups

vegetable tray and dip

variety of chips and crackers

cheese dip

guacamole dip

Chex mix

Oreo football truffles

brownies

cookies

COLLEGE
brisket and bratwurst


fall off the bone spicy chicken wings

potato skins
Bush's baked beans


February Chex mix
Valentine iced sugar cookies
monster cookies

Hot n Spicy Cheez Its

Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Almond Bark coated puff popcorn

What are you doing and serving tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Sandy, well I will be honest! I went to Applebee's and ate. I did not do one thing! I have been really busy w/daughter in hospital and was really tired today! but yours sounds awesome, should have come to eat w/you! Ha-ha! have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Aren't Super Bowl snacks great?! Hope you enjoyed your big game festivities. My family and I hung out at our house snacking and wacthing the game.
    Glad you tried out the Polka Dot cookies and enjoyed them :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete