Thursday, February 10, 2011

SIMPLE PLEASURES THURSDAY. . .Simple Breakfast. . .Simply Blessed!

SIMPLE PLEASURES THURSDAY is the place and time to slow down and think about the special, simple thing that is giving you pleasure. Since I have been joining Dayle's party at A Collection of This and That on Thursdays, it has made me think everyday about my "simple pleasures". These tulips have been giving me pleasure, on our dining table, during this past two weeks of snow.
It also gives me pleasure to look up and see that word Blessed on our wall. I am truly, just simply Blessed!
Today, I was blessed again to share a late, unrushed breakfast with my son.
Today, it was simple, but pretty, I think! I used all of the eggs yesterday for breakfast and baking.
Today, we also enjoyed making homemade hot cocoa! Simply delicious!
Join Dayle @ A Collection of This and That

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like your day (and every day) is full of simple pleasures. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and those tulips are so lovely. Thank you for sharing!

    FYI, I'm your newest follower. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great simple pleasure !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having an unrushed morning...a rarity. Glad it worked out for you and your son....and your breakie looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I love a simple unrushed morning...and the tulips are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love an unrushed morning, and I really love (and miss) breakfasts with my girls. It was always a favorite part of the day.

    I agree with what you said about the Simple Pleasures party making me notice all kinds of simple pleasures around me. It's truly my favorite day of the week. I love reading the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast is my favorite meal - especially when I don't have to rush.

    I love the tulips!

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious - those quiet moments with our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh yes that is such a sweet simple blessing to spend time with your ds.

    Blessings in Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tulips are gorgeous!
    What a lovely breakfast to share with your son -yes you are blessed :-)
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tulips.Sharing breakfast IS special.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tulips! Ok, now I want to get some to brighten my kitchen too :)
    What a nice "Simple Pleasure" to share an unrushed breakfast with your son. Enjoy that precious time.
    I am going to join in on the Simple Pleasure next week. Thanks for mentioning it as I wasn't familiar with it. Going to go check it out now.
    Happy Valentine's!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blessed ... that's what we are. Thanks for joining the Simple Pleasures party. I think the tulips was my favorite, but then again, hot cocoa rates right up there. :)

    ReplyDelete