It has been a very crazy week AGAIN!, but blogging has been one of my outlets and once again, I have been looking forward to Thankful Thursday with Sonya at http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ and Lynn at http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com!
Last week, I missed Thankful Thursday blogging because I was busy with the first thing on my list.
1. enjoying time with my daughter who was home for Fall Break. I'm very thankful that she chose to spend that time with us.
2. I am thankful for general ed. teachers who take the time to consult with me.
3. I am thankful that our 16 year old son asked us if we wanted to start having nightly family devotions.
4. I am thankful that we are spending time reading and discussing the Bible together.
5. I am thankful for the plans that God has made for my life.
What are you thankful for this week?
Happy Thankful Thursday!