Saturday, September 19, 2009

PSALM SATURDAY. . .YOUR Gonna Miss This. . .






Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life;
You will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
Today, along with joining Collette at http://jesuslovesmums.blogspot.com/
for Psalm Saturday,
I am also joining Pam at http://pramom26.blogspot.com/
to share a moment that I know I'm going to miss, and. . .
I am also linking back to Carol's blog at http://bussecrew.blogspot.com/
because she has a really great post with an excerpt from a book, by Max Lucado,
about CHOOSING to live out the Fruits of the Spirit, and she has a Give-away.
There are tons of my children's childhood moments that I am already missing terribly.
The above picture is of a moment that I actually did miss, just this past Thursday, because my son goes to high school in the town in which we live, and I teach at a school in another nearby district.
It was homecoming parade night here, but Parent/Teacher Conference night at my school.
Lucky me, he made the front page of the paper, and my husband recorded it.

6 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    Thanks so much for your comments, for stopping by my blog and choosing to follow, and for leaving a link. Blessings to you and hope you win. :-)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of your son! Fantastic costume!
    Thanks for joining this week dear friend.
    Love Collette xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalm 16:11 has always been my life's verse. So nice to see it here posted on my first visit to your blog.

    ♥
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is cool that you made the paper. I wanted to stop by from the 5 Moms blog and say welcome!!! ;) We love to meet our followers and we love to follow back!!!

    You family is really really cute!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. homecoming week is so much fun!! i love it! glad you decided to join me!

    ReplyDelete