This morning, I am already dressed for work, cooked and ate breakfast with my son, sat down at the computer for a few minutes, and realized. . .
Thankful Thursday! Yay! with Sonya at http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ and Laurie at http://womentakingastand.blogspot.com/ with the theme this week of Simplicity.
Today, I am thankful for. . .
1. my job. . .it's not really simple, but I am very thankful for it.
2. My son says that my job is what stresses me out, gives me headaches, makes me tired. . .
it will get better. . .I am simply thankful that God has given me this job and that I have
the opporutunity to try to make a difference in my students' lives!
3. I am thankful for the fun I had in making the simple wreaths for Keelie's Red Writing
blog Fall Wreath Party.
4. I am thankful that my husband, children, parents, family and I all have the same simple
Biblical priorities in life.
5. I am thankful that God is showing us that all we need is Him.
What are you thankful for today?
Operation Soul Feeding
2 days ago