Sunday, September 27, 2009

SCRIPTURE MEMORY MONDAY


Psalm 143:10 NIV
Teach me to do Your will,
for You are my God;
May Your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.
This is my current prayer-
I want to learn to DO/BE IN God's Will.
I wand to let His good Spirit
always guide me on level ground. . .
always humble, but not weak,
always thanking and praising God,
but always striving to be better for Him.
I want to be doing exactly what He wants me to do,
what He has planned for me to do.
I want to be right in the center of His plans.
I am so thankful that God has a plan for each of us.
I am so thankful for how He provides for us, and how
He uses us.
What scripture are you focusing on right now?
I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment. I appreciate it. :-)

    I am joining you in memorizing this same scripture. It's a great one. Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings to you,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I love the scripture post. Hey, I finally got my award done. Thanks!!!


    Diana

    ReplyDelete