Wednesday, January 12, 2011

JOY in serving the Lord

Today, just like Angel, and just like I do every Wednesday, I am counting it ALL JOY, and I am filled with JOY, just because it's Wednesday, the day to realize all the blessings we have every day.

I did not find out about the job that I'm waiting to find out if I got or not, because the board meeting was postponed til next Monday, because of the snow. I thought that I'm going to have to wait til after then, but I did get a call from the principal today. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet.

I am filled with JOY because God gave us beautiful snow!

I am filled with JOY, because I do have a job, that although it is very challenging, I do enjoy working very much.

I am filled with JOY, because I am enjoying the time that our daughter is home from college.

Romans 12: 6-8NIV

We have different gifts,

according to the grace given us.

If a man's gift is prophesying,

let him use it in proportion to his faith.

If it is serving,

let him serve;

if it is teaching,

let him teach;

if it is encouraging,

let him encourage;

if it is contributing to the needs of others,

let him give generously;

if it is leadership,

let him govern diligently;

if it is showing mercy,

let him do it CHEERFULLY.

What is filling you with JOY today?
It is a true JOY to read other joyful posts, so go here to share in the JOY!!!
Thank you, Angel!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Sandy, loved this post! And in the wait.. We are trusting! for in the wait we are being pruned to strengthen our Faith! just a reminder...God is already there! Already prayed for you this morning! Blessings for a Warm Day, just Trusting Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS... PLEASE ENTER MY GIVE-A-WAY, ENDS FRI.@ NOON! GO TO MY GIVE-A-WAY POST! BLESSINGS!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post!! I need your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! sandy, congrats! you were one of my winners! Please E-mail me your address, will get it to you early next week! my e-mail is....
    nanaofkrh@yahoo.com thanks for your entry! this was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your joy!!!!! And I've been away for the month, enjoying our son being in from college, so I completely understand that joy of yours :))

    I'm baaack with a new look...ready to get caught up with the blogging world and join in, once again with counting it all joy wednesdays!!!! Oooh, and I'm memorizing 2 scriptures a month, too, with SSMT!! I'm hoping to get a sidebar to post with scriptures I'm memorizing...your blog inspires me :))

    ReplyDelete