Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Precious Life is!. . . Handle with Care! 2011 Edition/Spiritual Sundays


This was my post a year and 10 days ago:




I am just so overwhelmed at this moment, with the fragileness of life.


I am wholeheartedly against abortion.


I know that it not only ends one life, but affects all others involved, for the rest of their lives.


This week, Sanctity of Life week, I am not only thinking about the millions of babies who never got a chance at life, and all the others that are affected by an abortion,




I am also heartbroken for friends who are burying their 10 year old son, (grandson, brother) today, who was killed in a car accident.


I am also heartbroken for my sister-in-law who lost a baby, Eli.


I am also heartbroken for the many who have lost or are losing a child to illness.


I am also heartbroken for family and friends who are coming near to the end of a long life, and are losing the quality of their life.




Life is too precious to spend being hurtful or careless. My prayer is that I will show love to my family, friends, students, and co-workers every second that I am with them.




Once again, tonight, I am overwhelmed at the fragileness of life.


A week ago today, my sister-in-law called me to tell me that her 18 year old nephew had taken his own life. It was later ruled accidental shooting. (Russian Roullette)




Again. . .Life is too precious to spend being hurtful or careless.


My prayer is that I will show love to my family, friends, students, and co-workers every second that I am with them.
Click HERE to go to the Spiritual Sundays blog to share and be blessed.
Thank you so much Charlotte and Ginger!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. May the peace of the Lord surround you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your precious heart is tuned to the blessing of life that God has given us. May you find His comfort as your heart grieves with His over the loss of life for you and others.

    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m sorry...for all these losses....life is fragile. Stay strong okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this. All of the above are so sad.
    May the Lord be with your family,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with you. Life is so fragile. Life is so short. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I am 74 years old. Those years flew by so fast. Thank you for sharing this heart-felt post.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sandy thanks for posting this. We all need to be reminded how fragile life is.
    Thanks for stopping by blog. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, you will be in my prayers. It is only by His Grace we make it through.

    Blessings and Hugs sweet one.

    ReplyDelete