Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scriptures and Prayers for Today

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8



Oh, give thanks to the Lord!

Call upon His name.

Make known His deeds among the peoples. I Chronicles 16:8/Psalm 105:1



Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, Oh Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14



Dear Heavenly Father,

I praise You for Your awesome presence.

I repent of my sin of using the wrong tone of voice, often.

I acknowledge that You are helping me in that area and in all areas of my life.

(intercession)-You know that I have been in constant prayer to you today. I thank you for my beautiful neice, Melanie, who turned 18 today. I know that you have very special plans for her life. I pray for her today, that she will continue to feel well, and that she will have a great day.

I have been praying for my daughter, Kalyn, who had a test at noon today, and who has had a lot of homework. I just pray that you will continue to give her a calm spirit and focus. I thank you so much for Kalyn and all that You have done in her life.

I am praying for my son, Jase who has been working hard on a big project about Billy Graham, and I am praying for him as he has his Super Summer interview tonight. I thank you for how you are working in his life.

I pray for Josh, Adrianne and Madasyn, that you will continue to bless them and meet their needs. I pray that you will help Josh as he studies for upcoming Texas teacher tests. I pray for him as he teaches, coaches, and is a husband and dad, that you will just continue to help him always do his best.

I pray for Jeff, that you will help him to feel better. I thank you so much for the wonderful husband and dad that he is.

I pray for Jeff's mom, Dee, as he finishes her second round radiation on her feet on Friday. I pray that you will just help her to stay off her feet and to heal. I thank you for the blessing that Dee is to our family.

Today, I am continuing to pray for Jill and Jo Rodgers. At noon today, Jill still hadn't been able to deliver their still born baby, and the doctor was scheduled to come in at that time. I don't know how to pray for them, but I am lifting them up to God.

(supplication) I pray for myself. I pray that you will help me to focus on what you want me to focus on at this time. I thank you for the opportunity to begin teaching children at church tonight.

(equipping) I pray that you will equip me to teach Your word to these children tonight in the way that you want me to. I pray that you will help me right now, as I continue to prepare. I also pray that you will continue to equip me to be the best wife, mom, daughter, sister, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, aunt, friend, personal aide that I can be. I pray for you to "let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, Oh Lord, my strength and my Redeemer."



All these things I pray in Jesus' Name,



Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment