Friday, March 27, 2009

Scriptures and Prayer for Today

In repentance and rest is your salvation;
in quietness and trust is your strength. Isaiah 30:15

"Call upon Me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Jeremiah 33:3
(There are some things that we won't understand until we
reach God in heaven, but there are some things, that if we
just ask him and search His word and be alert to His voice,
He will teach us.)

Then Jesus took the children in his arms,
put his hands on them,
and blessed them.
Mark 10:15
(Of course, this verse is talking about when
Jesus was on Earth, but I believe that it is
also talking about each time that He receives
a "child" in heaven. . .any of His children, including
adults, but especially the precious babies who go
to heaven as actual babies.)

We, Your people, the sheep of Your pasture, will thank You forever;
we will declare Your praise to generation after generation.
Psalm 79:13

Dear Heavenly Father,
I praise You with all my heart for how you are working in my life, and the lives of each of my family members.
I repent of not rising early enough this morning to have my time with you. I thank you for the repentence that I have seen from another person dear to me.
I acknowledge that You are in control of all things. I acknowledge how much You have blessed me.
Dear Lord,
My heart is still aching for a co-worker and his wife, who lost a baby. I thank you that the painful labor finally came to an end. I pray that You will continue to comfort them.
Dear Lord, I pray for my brother, Charley and his wife, Angela who are going through the process to adopt a baby girl, who they have already named Mercy Marie. I pray that you will help them to go through the steps of that process, and I pray for that little baby, wherever she is right now. I know that You already know all about her. I pray for their 6 year old son, Camden. I thank you so much that we will have Camden in our home this weekend. I pray that we can be a blessing to him, as I know he will be to us.
Dear Lord, I thank you for Jase and how greatly You are working in his life right now. I pray that you will please help me to be able to communicate with him, and that you will equip me to be the Mom that Jase needs.
Dear Lord, I thank you for Kalyn and pray for her, and every single thing that she has going on in her busy college life.
I pray for Josh, Adrianne and Madasyn. I pray that you will bless them with special time together this weekend, and that you will be with them all the time. I thank You for keeping them same last night, when tornadoes were in their area.
I thank you so much for mine and Jeff's marriage, and I thank you for each of the children you blessed us with. I pray for Jeff in everything that he does at work and at home. I thank you for the very wonderful husband and dad that he is. I pray that you will equip me to be the wife that Jeff needs.
Thank You, Lord, for your presence in my life.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment