Monday, August 2, 2010

MONDAY'S MOMMA MOMENTS-SCRIPTURE MEMORY MONDAY

Monday's Momma Moments
Yesterday, I had the privelege of attending the Esther Sunday School class with my son, as he shared his experiences on his recent mission trip with the 16 women in their 80's. It was a true blessing just to be in their presence, and then to listen to Jase share, and then to have them keep leaning over to me, and say
"Aren't you proud of him?"
Yes, I am extremely proud of him and his sister and brother, and his niece. . .
They each teach me so much!


Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children, and live a life of love, just as in Christ, God loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:1NIV

And my God will meet all your needs according to His glory. Philippians 4:19NIV



Please share your Momma Moments and the scripture that is speaking to you or that you are choosing to memorize or meditate on.
Have an aMazing Monday!
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment