Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 15, 2011 SCRIPTURE MEMORY

Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host


appeared with the angel praising God and saying,


"Glory to God in the highest,


and on earth peace to men


on whom His favor rests."


Luke 2:13-14NIV




I chose this passage on the 15th, but just now getting to post it here. The most special part of our family Christmas traditions is my Mom reciting all of Luke 2. I'm just trying to remember short passages. After reciting all of Luke 2 today, my Mom said,


"It is amazing that I am having difficulty remembering some things, but some things are still with me."


She is amazing.


My hope is that you had a special time with your loved ones, that you have a "Happy Day after Christmas and a Merry rest of the year!" (Matthew West-song)


Sandy





2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old post but it is exactly what i needed today! Thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you do scripture memory work, so do we!

    ReplyDelete