Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15
I am late writing my Count it All JOY post, but that's about all the blogging I do lately and it has been 3 weeks ago today since I did that and things have changed for me so much since then. Actually things changed the day after that post and it has helped me so much tonight to read my blogging friends Joyful posts, so. . .
here goes!
I went back and read Angel's post from that day 3 weeks ago about her sweet Aunt's passing and took the above scripture from her post. Several friends have given me that scripture in the last 2 weeks.
I am missing my Dad even more than I knew I would, but I am counting it all JOY
that he is in Heaven now.
that we are not watching him suffer any more.
that we have so many precious memories with my Dad.
that my children each learned so much from him.
that he was the one who led me to the Lord.
It is a true JOY to read other joyful posts,so go here to share in the JOY!!! Thank you, Angel!

1 comment:

  1. Oh your sweet dad sounds like such a gift from the Lord. I am so sorry for your loss & I love your JOY list today all about him & what a great daddy he was to you. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete