Saturday, September 12, 2009

PSALM SATURDAY

As I was reading to choose something from the Psalms to share today, I found myself continuing to go back to all of Psalm 119. It is the longest chapter in the Bible, so I am not going to post all of it. I have been trying to memorize scripture this year, but am not confident, and am not doing as well as my son.

The one verse that is speaking the most to me today is:

Psalm 119:11
I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

My prayer is that I will slow down, take time every morning to meditate on His word, instead of hurriedly reading it, carry the words in my mind and heart all day long, and practice the precepts in my daily living with family, co-workers, students, parents of students, and everyone that I come in contact with.

Please go over to read Collette's post at http://jesuslovesmums.blogspot.com/
and Deb's at http://onesingleminute.blogspot.com/ and also share your own comments and/or post to join in on Psalm Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment